Thursday, September 25, 2008

This video made me laugh so hard...

...that I threw up in my mouth a little:

(Go on, do it, it's only a minute and a half.)

Oh, hell yes, mama, throw every RNC talking point you can fit in there, and see if any of that shit sticks. Don't worry if it makes sense!

Lord, I have never liked Katie Couric so much as I do, right now, just because of the look she shoots Palin at about 1:01.

Internets, I challenge you...what EXACTLY was Katie thinking at that, precise moment? (Funniest interpretation wins the Mags Award for Internet Snarkiness, Thursday Edition!)

4 comments:

Jaye Joseph said...

Katie's inner monologue:
I need to write this down so I don't forget, but let's see...milk, bread, butter, cheese, trash bags, dog food...

I wish I could say I were shocked, but at this point, I really don't think McPain could do anything to shock me.

St. Murse said...

"Huh. I wonder what would happen if I snatched her notes away and held them up to the camera?"

Po said...

Please tell me this was a Frankenstein job--- bits and pieces of unrelated responses stitched together all higgledy-piggledy like...

Karla May said...

"You're fucking kidding me, right? This? This is the VP nominee? I've had more intellectual stimulation interviewing Paris Hilton that this numbnuts. God, what time is my mani/pedi?"