OMG, ppl. I am in a full-blown anxiety attack about the election, and it is NINE WEEKS AWAY.
- General sleeplessness and angst. I realized tonight that I have effectively been pacing since I got home from work. My head hurts. Friday night, I was awake, worrying, until 1:30 A-fucking-M. Not watching TV, not reading...just worrying.
- I am compulsively reading Wonkette, Electoral-Vote.Com, Salon, and Daily Kos. Seriously, like five-six times A DAY. APIECE.
- Over the course of the last week, I gave money THREE TIMES. Twice to Barack Obama and once to MoveOn.Org. Not a lot. We don't have a lot. But, still, THREE TIMES in a WEEK. (I gave the most during Palin's speech.)
- It is getting very very difficult to avoid my evening glass(es) of wine, diet or no diet.
- Irrational kitten acquisition:
Stellaluna. "Stella," for short. Eight weeks old. NO, THIS WAS NOT WELL THOUGHT OUT. I TOLD you I needed to start drinking again.
Hey, she was free with a bag of food at my vet's office. Now, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?