Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Am I Sienna or Not?




Sienna Miller, and me:

















The resemblance is UNCANNY, I tell you. We're like twins.




You don't see it? Wait, here's my Sienna pose:







And the "no more paparazzi" one:





And the one with some random child who just happened to be passing by the limo:








I went to our neighborhood ritzy salon (well, OK, it's the lower-priced version of the downtown REAL ritzy salon) to see if they could shag me good. And, they did...except that I CANNOT reproduce their cool round brushing techniques when I get home, no matter how often I study them. So, even the best haircut usually starts to look the same on me after a couple of days.

But, for you people, I tried. And - and this is a point that should not be ignored - I put on lipstick. Yes, in the summer.

It's all you. It's all for you.

7 comments:

oky said...

maybe sienna is you..

Bookhart said...

You're prettier.

Badger said...

You look fabulous! I'm so getting mine on Friday. Except I want it just a little shorter.

And I'm thinking of going blonde.

I promise to post pictures, even if they suck.

Karla said...

You've always had the coolest hair. And Bookhart is right, you ARE prettier.

I am curious: lipstick in summer. Have I been gone too long, or is this not comfortable? Do lips sweat?

I do remember it being too hot to wear jeans...or really, clothes for that matter.

Lee said...

Wait, that's NOT you on the cover of Vogue?

Mags said...

I don't put on lipstick in the summer, because I don't work in the summer. Hell, you're lucky to see me in something besides a ratty tank top and my soft grayish (used to be black) shorts with the bleach stain on them.

Now, that's a sexy image, eh?

Karla said...

Funny thing is: I know the EXACT outfit of which you speak, having seen you in it many times. Black tank top, right? You are so cute.

eh, you should see me now: My nylon work out shorts and a bikini top. I am about to go wash dust and pollen off every surface of our deck. And the windows. And there are LOTS of windows. and lots of dust and pollen.