...so little time. So, you get bullets tonight.
- She was dying, so...I replaced Old Bessie with this little beauty! It isn't actuallly the blazing speed demon I was hoping for, but it's very pretty, with its ginormous monitor and all, so I hope it works out well.
- Speaking of dying, Molly (my cat) is back to doing poorly, though she got more than $800 spent on her at the vets office this past week. Crap, crap, crap...no, not again; not so soon.
- OG will also not get well from her fever/virus/flu thing. She's up, then down again, then back up. And, no matter what, this whole thing about keeping her "resting? It's not going to happen. She's hyperactive, folks.
- I went to see "Zodiac" tonight. All kinds of men that I find hot are in this movie (e.g. Robert Downey Jr., Mark Ruffalo, Jake Gyllenhaal, Dermot Mulroney). It was good. Long, but it didn't feel that way. Mick and I actually agreed that we both liked the same movie!
- The Man did this thing with me the other night. You know, that thing that I loooove, and he is REALLY good at, but some men are grossed out by? I mean, I often don't do it for a while, and then when I try again, I'm kind of sore. But, after I keep doing it a while, it starts to feel SO good. And then we kept at it for over an hour!
Yeah, buddy, he took me dancing!
I have to say, I never feel quite as many envious stares as when I'm on the floor with a man who loves to dance. We aren't the best out there, but I do love a man who isn't afraid to be the first one out there and the last one standing.
(I was sore, though. I forgot; I'm out of dancing shape.)