Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Home During The Daytime

OG is home sick with a fever. Thus, here I am.

The sound I just now heard - the remote control dropping to the floor - indicates that she's currently passed out on the couch, where she has been since I woke her up at 6:15 AM. And, anyone who has ever met her will understand when I say that, when MY child lies down quietly on the couch for six hours straight, it is cause for alarm.

What to do with this time? Read a book? Clean the house? Get caught up on all those reports I'm behind on?

Nah! This!

------------------------------------
More on the meme that I will never finish, 'cuz I think it was my favorite one, ever. Thanks, Badger! (Though Bookhart had the funniest one. Pink beaver! Haw!)

Me:
Not me:

Me:
Me:

Not me:

NOT NOT NOT Me:
Me:

Not me:
Me:


Not Me:

(I stole the last one from Bookhart, but I REALLY REALLY was going to do it before I read hers. I swear.)

No comments: