Thursday, July 06, 2006

I'm a bad, bad Mags!




I shouldn't have done it.

It was really so naughty of me.

But it was just so sexy, sitting there in the Mac store at Barton Creek Mall; and it was clearly lonely and in need of a good, warm, home.

Mmmmmm...and it's soooo good. No! It's BAD! Stop this madness! Did it HAVE to be the 60 GB? Did you REALLY think you needed that POWERFUL and MANLY a machine? Why, why, why? Did you have illusions of wealth, or coolness, that you JUST. DO. NOT. POSSESS?

In a word; yes. It's mine. It's all mine. And I lurrrrrve it. I don't care what everyone else says. You just don't understand LOVE. (stomps off to room. With iPod.)

4 comments:

Karla said...

Damn you. You outgigged me.

But I still love my iPod even if yours is more, ahem, well endowed.

I got the black one though...which makes me iGoth.

Connie said...

ok, weren't you the one who told me the other day you couldn't buy a new CD?? But a new IPod is ok? I guess I didn't understand the that there was a certain level you could go above but not below? Just jealous because that's what I want but the damn Wells Fargo people keep insisting I pay for this stupid house.

Mags said...

The Man and I agreed that this was a combination birthday, Christmas, and Mother's Day present. So, nothing for the rest of the year.

Lee said...

That's why she's pouting.