I'm writing to you from under a Darvocet haze...and not the fun kind.
Seriously, I've started this post like five times, and apparently I CANNOT MAKE SENSE, no matter how hard I try.
So, I shall leave it at:
- the surgery went fine (no pre-Valium shot this time, damn it! That's why I HAVE these surgeries!)
- my foot hurts
- my foot is in a big sexy blue foam boot
- I hate crutches so so so bad
- pain medicine makes me sick to my stomach/constipated so
- I'm self-medicating with a caramel Drumstick