Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Blogger Suckage

**UPDATE** - It appears the "Spreading Wal-Marts" map was the culprit. Let me know if it's not all fixded now.

Hi all,

I am hearing that there is a PROBLEM viewing my blog. I noticed that I could no longer see it at work, but I thought it was just some weirdness on our server's end.

Very possibly, one of the widgets may not be working anymore, so I was about to go in and delete them (at least Backwards Bush...no more need! Yaaaay) - HOWEVER, the "delete widgets" function ALSO appears to be effed up.

Soooo...I'll keep working on it; apologies for any difficulty on your end.

In the meantime, please go over to read this Most Loathsome People of 2008 list. This is the list I intended to write, but they did it MUCH MUCH better than I ever could.

2 comments:

Bill Night said...

Mags: It looks just fine to me, except for the piece of bacon blocking some of the words.

Karla May said...

Yay!! I can read it now!!

Word verification, "veral." As in: Very feral.