Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Dorothy and Hermione


Happy Halloween, everybody. Aren't they cute? I'm totally jealous of the OG's ensemble...but, then again, I could probably put on the YG's wig tonight and have some fun with The Man, too.

If relevant, I hope you got your kids shoveled into their beds into something like a reasonable hour, with something less than forty pieces of candy in their stomach.

Us? Not by a long shot. In the words of the inimitable OG, "Whoooo-EEEE! I'm gonna be a WRECK tomorrow!"

-----------------------------------
I've decided not to attempt the National Blog Posting Month (NaBloPoMo) thing again. It makes writing a chore, and I want it to be fun, or at least theraputic. Plus, Badger had the best idea - to write about a song every day - and I am too consumed with jealousy to come up with anything on my own.

But - if I were going to do NaBloPoMo...I would do Four-Word Film Reviews. Or, TV reviews; I don't get out much.

For example?

My Four-Word Film Review of last night's "Heroes" episode: Hey, that's Yakov Smirnoff.

2 comments:

Badger said...

THAT'S who that was! That was bugging the heck out of me.

Keetha said...

You should TOTALLY do the four word movie/TV show reviews each day. That'd be awesome.