Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Working is hard!

So sorry I haven't posted...I've had to return to work, after 12 weeks off.

And, it's soooo hard!

Your condolences are greatly appreciated at this time.

----------------------
From Badger...

God, I will never get any respect if I don't start scoring significantly better on these things. I'm totally not trying to lie on them, either!

There's Not a Violent Bone in Your Body

You're cool and collected, even when someone really gets under your skin.
And while you don't blow up when you're angry, you know how to express your anger calmly.
You don't bottle emotions up or let them get out of control. For you, violence would never be an option.


Your Personality is 56% Addictive

You may have an addictive personality, but you have it mostly under check.
Just don't start any new bad habits, okay?

No comments: