Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I hate Blogger

OK, I just had a really great long post about a) my fantastic trip to Denver, and b) my complete and utter desolation and despair that my MAGNIFICENT pediatrician is MOVING TO HOUSTON. (Seriously. There were tears. More than once.)

But I went to send it, and I guess I didn't log in fast enough, because it DID NOT SAVE IT. I cannot backtrack to that page on my browser to cut and paste it, either. But, it's gone, because I'm not rewriting it now. It took me half an hour to begin with, and it's now 11 freaking 32 at night

So, you will just have to take my word for it that it was a funny and poignant treatise on the nature of friendships old and new, and the ever-continuing cycle of hellos and goodbyes. It had humor mixed with pathos, and hit all the right notes for an end-of-summer story. It was fucking amazing.

(I did have a great time, though. Perfect visit. I'll post the pictures tomorrow.)

No comments: