Sunday, August 20, 2006

Mags looks like...

Stole this from Bookhart. Fun little way to spend a hot day indoors; you go to Google, and type in "(your name) looks like" and see what pops up.

Apparently, Mags looks like...

  • she suspects the worst.
  • she'd know about that sort of thing.
  • she is being kissed passionately by a soldier.
  • Cartman. (This one is my favorite.)
  • everybody.
  • someone's been getting her Fresca on.
  • she's taken a turn for the worse.
  • death, reluctantly walking back toward the kitchen sink.
  • she's on the Lindsey and Nicole diet. (Sweeet!)
  • a million dollars in these photos.
  • a decent granny, but her inborn talents spell something else! (This one was from a website called Grannyriders, which I clicked on out of curiosity. DON'T. I beg you. It does not, in fact, have ANYTHING to do with motorcycles. Aieee! My eyes! My eyes!)

No comments: