Monday, November 12, 2007

Worn Down to Nubsies

I typed SO MANY WORDS TODAY that my fingers feel like they are falling off of my hands.

My shoulders ache from eight hours completely hunched over my computer, and my forearms and wrists are singing from the prolonged use of the laptop instead of the desktop.

I know; it's been a few days....and I FINALLY have the time tonight to sit down and gather my thoughts. (And there are so many! The Man's consulting a urologist to consider the snippage! Holiday-Anticipating Fun-n-Hijinx! Six days and counting until my dreaded, fucking, 38th birthday!) However, I just don't think I have it in me tonight.

I b'lieve I'll fix myself a nice cuppa, and watch me some Heroes instead. Maybe a TiFauxed 30 Rock or two.
________________________________
Four-Word Film Review of Pink Flamingoes: "Do my balls, Mama!"

No comments: