Things in my hell:
Drinks in my hell:
- Diet. Cherry. VANILLA. Doctor. Pepper. How many words in this name equal "yuk?" ALL OF THEM.
- Big Red, and any/all and sundry of the "cream soda" family
- that horrible Yerba Mate soda I had at the party watching the Argentina/Germany game yesterday
Occupations in my hell: Cutting off the plastic packaging around electronic equipment and/or kids' toys. Perhaps Armpit Sniffer.
Music mix in my hell: Redneck mainstream country. Contemporary Christian music. Hardcore gay- and woman-bashing/killing rap. And Barney.
President in my hell: um...crap.
The only author in my hell: Hemingway.
Husbands in my hell: Rush Limbaugh. Dick Cheney. Some crazy polygamist cult leader. (Our neighbor! Yay!) Ann Coulter (she is a man, is she not?) And Barney.
Only activities allowed in my hell:
- Going to a laundromat
- Waiting for service people to come to my house
- Looking at pictures of myself when I weighed 20 lbs more
- Waiting in a long, long line with a hyperactive six-year-old and a fussy two-year-old