Monday, February 04, 2008

In Which I Seriously Hamper My Child's Future Social Life



We were at the Noxious's Super Bowl party yesterday, wherein the OG, the Noxious Boy, and Wonder Boy were eschewing the festivities in favor of watching Star Wars (IV, A New Hope, natch) in the bedroom.

Pod came up to me, tapped me on the shoulder, and said, "Your daughter is a geek."

I asked why, and he replied, "In the first scene on the ship (when the droids are escaping,) OG said, instead of 'Here comes C-3PO,' she pointed behind C-3PO, at the silver droid that looks just like him, and said, 'Here comes TC-14.'"

I could not be more proud. Next up...Lord of the Rings!

1 comment:

Lee said...

Good lord. I was a total Star Wars freak when I was her age and I didn't even know what that droid's name is. Where in the hell did she learn that?