Friday, October 19, 2007

Are You Clockwise or Counterclockwise?

Continuing the thread of not posting anything meaningful...or at least substantive...

Go here and look at this:

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,22556281-661,00.html

and then come back and tell me if you're "clockwise" or "counterclockwise." (Or if you, like the man, are too busy staring at her magnificent tits to decide.)

If you try really hard, and stare at the shadow at the bottom for a while, you can see it the other way. (And it's really freaky; once you see it one way, it's really hard to see it the other way.)

I thought I was clockwise, but after I looked at it a while, I decided that I'm "bi."

9 comments:

Karla May said...

I'm clockwise. Right brained. And MEZmerized. I'm totally going to do that "dance" all night tonight.

J.B - Harvard Avenue said...

Inga and I both clockwise spinners...

Connie said...

Can't see anything but counterclockwise.....are they sure people know the difference?

Karla said...

Can't see anything but clockwise. I tried and tried to make it reverse, but could not. The Hubs sees counter clockwise, but can see it the other way as well. But then, he IS a Gemini.

and yes, she does indeed have magnificent breasts.

Jaye Joseph said...

Clockwise. Totally clockwise. Tried to make her counter clockwise and saw it for a second, then got confused.

Badger said...

I saw this elsewhere in the blogosphere and it would appear I'm bi as well. She always starts out clockwise for me, but if I read any of the text on the page, she changes. And then sometimes she changes back. It's BLOWING MY MIND.

Anonymous said...

Clockwise. Clockwise. Clockwise.

And then I went back. More clockwise.
Finally, Her Gracefulness started spinning counter for me. For a moment.

Centrist Dude said...

Nope...can't see it as anything but clockwise unless I really concentrate, and then I have to look past things that make it obviously clockwise (watch her ponytail; it's really obvious when it's in front & when it's in back...and that negates any possibility it's counterclockwise).

Anonymous said...

Jonny come lately post here. I looked at it for several minutes. (She IS easy on the eyes.) Now before anyone comments, just remember that most of Hollywood is fake anyway, this person is just based upon silicon rather than silicone.

Anyhow, I don't get how some people are locked into one only spin orientation. By adjusting your own frame of mind you should be able get her to switch directions at will. It's not cheating to use your whole brain ;)

Now if anyone can get her to give out her phone number please let me know. I had absolutely no luck with that. She's probably dating some badboy from one of those "kill 'em all" video games

Brian