Tuesday, June 19, 2007

ACL Fest Schedule Posted

...and single-day passes are on sale. Anyone want to go?

I'm torn, though. Crowded House, the Kaiser Chiefs, and the Killers are on Friday night, but my girl Amy Winehouse and the Arctic Monkeys are on Saturday. (As are the Indigo Girls! Wow! I didn't know they were still around!) Even Sunday looks pretty good...Robert Earl Keen, Wilco, The Decemberists.

I haven't done more than a single day in several years, but I'd do one if I had a date (who is most decidedly not The Man; he's sworn off all outdoor music festivals in the summer in Austin. What he thinking, I ask.)

Anyone? Anyone?

--------------------------------------
I know you've heard "Rehab," but if you haven't heard more of Amy, you're missing out.

4 comments:

Karla said...

OK NOW I am getting pissed off.

I would LOVE to go to ACL fest and will even be in the States at that time, but it's my mom's birthday and my parent's 40th anniv on the 16th and 18th of September...so i can't go yet again!!!!!! I'll be in Missouri!! Dammit all to hell.

Sinda said...

I'll be there - maybe we can get all the Austin blogger chicks together...!

Badger said...

Gah! I would love to go, but I can't make any expensive plans until after Bad Grandma kicks it.

Karla May said...

I was considering getting a day pass, but just for Sunday. And I'd leave after the Decemberists because I have zero interest in seeing Bob Dylan.