Monday, December 11, 2006

The Domestic Freak that I Become During The Holidays...

...is loose in my house, and baking cookies.

Here we have the Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cookies (thanks, Inga's mom; Renee's was the first of these that I ever had. I'm still trying to recreate them):


and we have the Almond Crescents*:


*Yes, I can
SEE that they are not crescents. I only had the one cookie cutter. Don't hate.

I have made three batches of each now, and am READY for the Christmas Cookie Party. (Ironically, however, I believe that if I see or smell another cookie, I am going to vomit.)

2 comments:

Karla said...

OH...can you send me the reeses cups cookies? I will PAY you for them.

I adore those...

Dammit I am jealous.

Lee said...

And I very nearly did vomit after eating about 10 too many of those.