Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Whither to post pictures of my children?

Let's get this out of the way. I have the MOST beautiful children. Ever. And I am dying to show them off. Because they are Beautiful. And they are sprung from my loins, and thus I am a success. Thank them, for their attractiveness validates my VERY EXISTENCE.

But I do not want to invite trouble from any crazies out there. (Yeah, you, fucker. What were your Google terms, anyway? "Austin, MILF, station wagon?") However, my research suggests that there's no precedented need for concern.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this? I know folks that never post pictures of their kids, and folks that do it all the time.

I'd love to post 'em. 'Cos, truly, you people are MISSING OUT. They're good-looking. Word. Your life is not complete unless you've seen them.

1 comment:

Karla said...

It's a tricky one.

People who are not in favor or posting kids pics are VERY NOT IN FAVOR. Others posteverything about themselves that they can.

I think it's ok if you don't use real names and don't post pics of them in swimsuits or anything tempting to icky people. Or anythin that will come back to haunt them later in life. (My parents used to send pictures of my naked baby ass to EVERYONE they knew and those rat bastards STILL pull those pics out today, when my ass is not NEAR as cute. So, don't post anything that will come back to embarrass your daughters when they are 30-hmm hmm.)

So there. That's my thought on that. Because your daughters ARE gorgeous...seriously so.