- A Nintendo DS with two games: "Lego Star Wars" and "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix"
- Winter Crocs (with the fuzzy lining)
- A light-up Harry Potter wand
- A Harry Potter Christmas ornament ("Potions Class" - it lights up)
- A Harry Potter Calendar
- Many packages of "Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans," "Chocolate Frogs," and "Blood Pops"
- About a dozen books, including the Harry Potter supplementary books Quidditch Through the Ages and Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, The Guinness Book, Wandology, Frindle, and The Pain and the Great One
- A Magic 8 Ball
- Pajamas, wool hat, mittens
- Her very own Pink! DVD! Player!
- A Pink! "Giselle" doll, that - get this - her SISTER picked out for her, and bought for her. (She's from Enchanted. If you haven't seen it yet, you should. It's very good. Amy Adams is excellent, I love James Marsden A LOT, and Susan Sarandon is as awesome as ever. McDreamy's fine, too.)
- Several books, including two storybook adaptations of Enchanted - the short version and the long version. (The Man elects to read the short version whenever asked.)
- Pink "Dora" Crocs
- Pink Princess pajamas
- A warm-up suit and long-sleeved shirt (ummm....pink)
- A Dora Mermaid (her fondest wish this holiday)
- The Dora Mermaid baby brother and baby sister accoutrements
- A couple packages of "Bertie Botts" (though she was not as excited by them as was her older sister. And, seriously, they're GROSS. I tried the "sausage" flavor, which was just mildly nasty, but the soap? That was just it for me.)
- Her own Magic 8 Ball (black, not the pink one. First of all, it was kind of meant for older kids, and the responses were inappropriately "date-y" and coy. Second of all, I'd had just about enough of buying pink things, and felt that an 8 ball should be, well, BLACK.)
That was a result of our "Christmas With the In-Laws" foray this weekend. We are all very pleased - The Man and I included; we got the Universal Christmas Gift...yay! YG particularly loves her Giselle doll, and OG hasn't put down her Nintendo yet.
Round Two; Tomorrow night, with grandma, plus all the aunts, uncles, cousins, etc. Expect tales of how I had to discipline the OG after she made a face upon receiving a flowery pink dress. (I'm just guessing.)